Friday 21 September 2012

queen of excuses...

where does one find the motivation to exercise? I know that I feel better once I do it, and I am capable of doing it, but I also love being lazy :( Staying in bed and just relaxing, couchpotatoing on the sofa, watch a film instead of taking a walk, the list goes on and on... I want to take walks, I want to do boxing, I want to go swimming, I want to do zumba- but apparently not bad enough. How do I want to do it bad enough???? Is it all in my head? I guess so... maybe a brain transplant would work?!

Vincent and...
Embla are my lovable sofa buddies :P

1 comment:

  1. You must have inherit that laziness from me ;-)
    I also want to do a lot of things but it just comes to thoughts.
    Right now I'm not able to do a thing because of your Dad's illness :(
    Kram Mamsen

    ReplyDelete