Saturday 7 September 2013

Plums

We got a plum tree on our grounds and they taste absolutely lovley right now :) just trying to figure out what I can bake so that we don't waste them all.
We spent all day today cleaning up the last(?) stuff that we and the carpenters have thrown on the lawn and got it off to the recycling station and then back to reload the trailer with twigs that I've cut and roots that I've dug up. I also cut down the huge wine that was growing next to the house and now I need to figure out how to get the roots out of the ground without breaking my back :/
Going to get my flowers from the garden by my old flat on Monday and then hopefully get them all into the ground very soonish.
And tonight we had our first bbq at the house, a pork filé with potatoes, carrots and salad, so very yummie!!
I'm counting 6 new mosquito bites today and it's like I'm a human snack buffé, I fecking hate bugs...

2 comments:

  1. Om du inte kan göra av med/äta alla plommonen så går det bra att frysa dem har jag hört.
    Dela dem och ta ur kärnan först bara ;)
    Man kan göra efter recept på äppelkaka men istället då ta plommon.

    Kram Mamsen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. De flesta har redan fallit till marken nu men nästa år ska jag försöka ta till vara bättre på dem. Gäller att plocka dem när de är i exakt rätt stadie ;)

      Delete