Wednesday 11 June 2014

How to make a brick wall without knowing how

I got this crazy idea of digging out the area between the berry bush plot and the house to prevent rain and water from pouring downwards toward the house and had a clear image in my mind of how I wanted it ro look in the end. So I got all the stones I needed for this project and with the help from some friends with a little excavator the digging was done in just 45 min and me and the boyfriend could start with project "brick wall" :)
I'd googled how to do it but it's always trickier to actually do it for real,  but we did the best we could and now there is a wall! Will be interesting to see how it will stand against nature and time :P
More tiles will be laid against the wall to get the water to run from the house and Öland stone in between to make a path. Just wish the tiles and stones wasn't so heavy so it would be a fast and easy project ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment