Saturday 10 January 2015

Hello 2015!

I forgot to blog for a while, again... Between Facebook and Instagram it feels like the blog is the third wheel at times. I guess I just need to make it a habit of writing some thoughts down, and not just post pics. 

Well, the end of November 2014 was spent in Khao Lak, Thailand, and we had two weeks of sunshine and relaxing and also caught the so called "tourist stomach". A great trip overall but both the boyfriend and I agreed that Thailand is not for us, we thought it was to touristy, the food wasn't that great and the flight is too long to just get some sunshine. A week in the canary islands is just perfect instead. We came back to the darkness of December and had a good time off for Xmas and new years. Batteries are charged and bring on 2015!
Plans for the garden are filling my head at the moment and I can't wait to start realizing everything :) Gonna be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment