Sunday 18 August 2013

Moving stuff: part one

Today the boyfriend and I rented a trailer and stuffed most of my stuff that's in boxes into it and got it off to the house. Left in the flat are most of the furniture and all my clothes and the cats, but all will be moved next Saturday (exept for the sofa that's moving to my sister's place and some other stuff that will be off to a flea market) and then we officially live in the house :)
This week the bathrooms will be finished and the plumber will come and move all waterpipes into the garage and we'll have the dreamhouse we've worked so hard on all summer. Can't want to live there with my pussgurka <3 
bathroom tiles are done, just some cementing left to be done 
guest toilet was wallpapered by myself and the boyfriend and this tiny room took us four hours to complete :P But then again, we are not the most experienced in wallpapering but the end result is looking really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment