Sunday 15 December 2013

Saturday off

Having worked last weekend it was nice to have a Saturday at home with my älskling just spending time together. I made some breakfast buns, we went for a walk down to the beach to see the damage that the storm the other day had made. The steep sloaps down to the beach were steeper than before and I can imagine that both wind and water have been pretty  high during the storm. We also paid a visit to the new big thing happening here in the village, a gym which will open just about 100m from our house. I'm not really a big fan of gyms but I really should go and since work pays for half the fee I have no excuse not to go :P so we went home and bought two memberships, so here we go! :)
Also made a gingerbread house (correction: we put together one that we bought) and watched a good film in the evening, a great end to a very ordinary and good Saturday :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment