Thursday 13 March 2014

Painting plans and tomato plants

Tomorrow our 40 year old water heater will be long gone and we'll have a new one that hopefully will last just as long (we're getting the same brand) and also lower our electricity bill! The isolation in this old one is probably not the best and a new one will also be so much more efficient.
A friend of mine told me about this amazing paint called Chalk Paint by Annie Sloan and after some head scratching to decide what colours to order I got Old White, Graphite and Provence + clear wax to apply after the paint has dried which is supposed to happen super quickly. I haven't had the time to try it out yet but hopefully very very soon! I got so many ideas :)
I'very planted five different kinds of tomato seeds and four of them have grown quite a bit in the past few days. Let's see where this will end :P
Vincent lyeing on my belly
I found these two benches on a flea market page on facebook and after much anxciety and abit poorer I could call them mine! I just haven't paid for them yet or picked them up but on Saturday they are moving to our yard! They will be painted with some Chalk Paint and maybe some black glazing paint, I'll know when i see them for real :)
I've printed out some of my instagram images and framed them in these special frames you use for old LP records. Turned out quite nice I think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment