Sunday 9 November 2014

Finally took some time for some arts and crafts

I saw something like this on Pinterest but with autumn colours, red, orange and yellow, and thought to myself, why not make three big ones but with colourful leaves that can be up all year long?!
so here's the result. And I'm very pleased with them, turned out exactly as I had imagined :)
concrete candle holders
a path to Buddha with step stones made by me
and Buddha is sitting on a Ikea tray ;)
had a go with some Magic Metallics paint I had read about that will turn your things into rust or bronze with patina. They didn't change as much as I had thought tey would but I think one has to put more layers on. I'll have another go and see what happens...


and this is not really a craft, just some fun with making a so called "Nutella star", but instead of nutella I used chocolate paste instead and it was seriously yummy!And not as hard to make as it might seem ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wglB1TCwZnU

No comments:

Post a Comment