Saturday 8 November 2014

New garage door!

Seven weeks ago we ordered a new garage door from Ekstrands and yesterday was finally the day when they replaced the old one, that you had to fold inwards to open, with new and very practical doors! We chose this door to match the look of the roof and it's the same colour as the windows and the frames will be made to match the lighter grey around the windows as well. It looks great and is ten times more practical than the old one.

And yesterday I also made a bargain buy when I saw an ad for a (used) Canon printer for just 300kr and I immediately jumped on it! My old one broke a few months ago and I got an Epson printer to replace it but that was probably one of the worst buys ever since it only prints when it wants to itself :( I will try and sell it and hope that the new buyer will have more luck with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment